image of main gate



Dec. 12, 1957 CWC candidate; Jack D. Lee; With the exception of a two year tour of civilian service in Germany Mr. Lee has been employed at Black Hills Ordnance Depot since 1948. He is a member of the 1958 United Fund Raising Campaign and Community Chest Committees and has served in a similar capacity several times in the past. He is a charter member and one of the organizers of the Saddle Club and served as a member of the Decenial Committee when the depot celebrated its tenth anniversary in 1952. He is now a member of the local Credit Union Credit Committee.


IE tested in Internet Explorer 8 firefox tested in Mozilla Firefox 3.5.7 chrome tested in Google Chrome
1920 X 1080 resolution